Oh the places you can go......over the last few years I have adopted an amazing second family and have embarked on some incredible journeys. This chapter is just beginning so follow us as we push beyond perceived limits and make the impossible possible.....live life out of your comfort zone, it's lots of fun I promise :)

Wednesday 28 December 2011

I will....

So Xmas 2011 was pretty awesome, as usual e created the magic of Santa for all to enjoy. In recent years this has included me, mostly to make up for the whimsical childhood Xmas's I did not have. This year I got a bike under the tree, 42 years and finally a bike. Not just a bike mind you a black Trek special Beach Cruiser, easily my best gift in years, maybe forever. I have been seen smiling bright (with my helmet on) traversing the neighbourhood for the last few days, can't wait to actually get to the beach.



Ain't she a beauty

Santa was also kind enough to give us all stickers that say "I will..............". I am still the only one, except maybe the 6yo who has not filled mine out yet. E reminded me it is supposed to be something seemingly out of reach or else why is it a goal. I certainly have my thoughts on my first answer and it relates to a certain bad desert out west if so fortunate to visit again this year. I say my first answer because life really needs to be a series of  "I wills..." Without pushing your limits there really is no growth in many ways.

Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his brother.
- Kahil Gibran
 
 
 
Morale of the story is believe in in your possibilities and achieve them. Acknowledging they are possible is the first step.
 
Say, I will and do it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment