Oh the places you can go......over the last few years I have adopted an amazing second family and have embarked on some incredible journeys. This chapter is just beginning so follow us as we push beyond perceived limits and make the impossible possible.....live life out of your comfort zone, it's lots of fun I promise :)

Friday 4 May 2012

Take me back or spin me forward

Had the amazing pleasure of seeing Rusted Root live last evening with my bff and a bunch of people that made both of us feel very old. Did you know they don't serve wine at most concerts???? Multiple Facebook responses later I realised once again how lucky we are. Our life's adventures are amazing and continue to grow daily. There is a part of me that likely yearns for the reckless old days but honestly I am far richer now. In fact, probably more reckless and carefree in a very good way.






Over the past few months e has made awesome forward growth in her Yoga aspirations and is seeing well deserved opportunities open up. Her story is one of growth and mentoring, she is valued for her ability to enrich those around her. In one week she will venture to Level II training with Baron Baptiste in Mexico, I could not be more proud of her. As Baron would say "you are ready NOW" !!!!!



I woke up this morning thinking how important the "I will" commitment is that we are making as a family. In several weeks I head off to the desert to train for Badwater and in 10 weeks a family reunion and another lesson in being stripped to the core.


Step out of that comfort zone and dream big, the first step is believing. I say spin me forward I am loving this ride :)


No comments:

Post a Comment